- Overall dimensions: 3600 x 1400 x 2500 h mm
- Work’s Area: 2400 x 1200 x 900 h mm
- Suction’s Area:
– central tower → Steel AISI-304
– mud / water tank → Steel AISI-316
– support bench → hot galvanized iron
- Motor power: 5,5kW – 380/400V – 50Hz
- Tank capacity: 0,5 m³
- Intake Air Amount: 16.000 m³/h
- Noise: 70 dB (min) / 75 dB (max)
- Dust suppression: 99,6% [close cycle]
- Operating: water dumping system
The BS200 Suction Bench has the characteristic to have an high suction for distant processing too, with the addition of a customizable mobile suction device , in addition to all the processing performed on it.
This model sucks and filters the dusts, emitting a purified air inside the laboratory through an internal air diffuser located on the back side of the plant.
The plant is of high ecological impact thanks to a closed cycle of suppression (limiting the waste of water) and thanks to a low maintenance of sludge unloading from the plant (due to the unloading built inside the foot of the support).
Size & layout
Media and Project